Begin your academic journey in the United States. Good news! Scholarships at Yale University are available right now.
We will go into great depth regarding this scholarship in this post, along with its benefits and a step-by-step guide for application.
International students can apply for the fully financed Yale University Scholarship 2024–2025. This award is available for PhD, master’s, and undergraduate studies.
The annual amount of a Yale scholarship can range from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000; the average need-based grant awarded by Yale is more than $50,000.
This university, which belongs to the Ivy League, is among the best in the United States. The Ivy League schools are synonymous with prestige and academic excellence.
Many high school students aspire to attend Ivy League institutions since enrollment there almost guarantees them success in the working world.
Founded in 1701 in New Haven, Connecticut, Yale institution is the third oldest institution in the United States. The institution was first established to train clergy members, but it quickly expanded to include many other subject areas.
Yale has produced a number of well-known alumni, including US presidents, Supreme Court justices, Nobel laureates, and Rhodes Scholars.
Because of its outstanding academic reputation, this university is recognised as one of the best in the world.
Due to its reputation and high academic standards, this university is ranked third (3rd) in the US by US News and fifteenth (15th) in the world by Top Universities.
Yale University provides financial help in the form of many scholarships. Approximately 63% of undergraduate students, including international, received financial aid.
The financing regulations of each departments vary, therefore applicants seeking graduate scholarships must apply to the departments of their choice. It is the individual departments, not the university, that decide graduate funding.
Fully paid scholarships are popular for PhD students. Every student is at least awarded a scholarship that includes a hospitalization fellowship, full tuition, and a yearly stipend.
Yale University Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Yale University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- To view the full list of undergraduate majors click here.
- To view the full list of graduate majors click here.
- Program Period: Program period depends on the chosen Program from 2 to 5 Academic Years.
- Deadline: Click here for undergraduate deadlines / Click here for graduate deadlines
- Yale University scholarship is awarded to cover 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family.
- They take into account your parent’s income, assets, and finances to determine your scholarship amount.
- The Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
- Also, students whose parents earn less than 65,000$ a year do not pay anything! So if your parents earn less than 65,000$ a year, Yale University scholarship covers tuition, room, and board!
Yale University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Yale University Scholarships, following criteria is to be fulfilled:
- Required Language: English.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
- For more information, check here.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- You have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You live in a federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship
Please follow the following steps to avail Yale University Scholarship:
- Check these specific requirements of this scholarship:
- For Undergraduate students, click here to apply.
- For graduate students. Please apply through choosing the appropriate program from here.
- You will get an e-mail for acceptance or refuse.